Tulsi Gabbard Personalized (or not) Vinyl Decal
Show your support of Tulsi Gabbard with this personalized (or not) vinyl car window decal / sticker. Choose your size, color, and custom text. Perfect for cars, laptops, walls and more.
• Made in the USA
Our die-cut vinyl decals and stickers are made using premium vinyl and come in a variety of sizes and colors. The are made to order by American workers and ship fast from the USA.
Outdoor Vinyl Decals
- Permanent vinyl decal / sticker. Can be removed, but not reused.
- Can withstand extreme weather. Rated for 6 year outdoor use (4 years for metallic).
- Perfect for car window decals, car bumper stickers, car body decals, windows, mirrors, laptop stickers, signs, drinkware and more.
- Glossy finish.
Indoor Vinyl Decals
- Removable adhesive vinyl. Can be removed from delicate surfaces without causing damage.
- Best choice for interior walls, delicate surfaces, or any indoor application where a permanent adhesive is not necessary.
- Not for outdoor use.
- Matte finish.
What size should I choose for a car window decal?
For a typical car decal, most people choose either the 4″ or 6″ size. For square decals (same length and width), the 4″ size is perfect for a small, unobtrusive decal. For rectangular decals, we usually recommend going with the 6″ size.
How do you apply the decal?
Installation is easy, but care should be taken when applying the decal.
- Clean surface.
- Prepare the decal for application by rubbing a credit card or squeegee across the top layer of clear transfer tape. This will ensure that the decal sticks to the top layer.
- Remove the paper backing. The decal should stay adhered to the top layer of clear transfer tape. If the decal sticks to the paper backing instead of the transfer tape, replace the backing and repeat step 2.
- Carefully place the decal on the surface. Once in place, apply firm pressure using a credit card or squeegue to smooth it out.
- Slowly remove the top layer of transfer tape at a 45 degree angle. Take care to not pull the decal off the surface with the tape. If the decal pulls away, repeat step 4.
Can I get the decal in a custom size?
Yes, we can do any size you’d like up to 12″. If you need a custom size, please contact us.